Club Permits Renewals
- Presenting the Club Permit Renewal along with a Valid Membership Card to either the Club Secretary or another person authorised by the BSA Motorcycle Owners Association Inc;
- The Club Secretary or other authorised person will endorse the Club Permit Renewal;
- The details of the Club Permit will be recorded for inclusion in the Club Permit Register Database .
- Forwarding the Club Permit Renewal by mail to the Club's PO Box Address on the home page, with a return Stamped Self Addressed Envelope;
- The Club Secretary or other authorised person will check your name against the current member list, and then endorse the Club Permit Renewal;
- The details of the Club Permit will be recorded for inclusion in the Club Permit Register Database.
- The Club Permit Renewal will be returned in the Stamped Self Addressed Envelope that was provided.
- Don't forget to enclose a stamped self addressed envelope withr documents you want returned.
- Failure to include a Stamped Self Address envelope will result in delays in the return of your documents.
- Please do NOT include cheques made out for both the Club Permit fee & Membership. It will be returned resulting in delays processing the Club Permit.
- Remember to carry and fill out your log book before you start your ride.